At Joyce Wolfe Physiotherapy we work with everyone from the elite athlete to the recreational runner and a variety of sporting clubs, including the ever impressive Nemo Rangers. We take part ourselves in a wide variety of sports from triathlons to open water swimming to golf, with Joyce Wolfe competing at elite level triathlon and racing internationally for Ireland. We understand the importance of finding the right people to treat your injury and with our experienced team, you will be in safe hands at Joyce Wolfe Physiotherapy.
When injury occurs the first few days are essential to minimise injury time
- Rest, ice, compression and elevation within first few hours of injury
- Early assessment and treatment is advised
Physiotherapy for Sports Injuries helps towards:
- Optimum regeneration of new tissue using massage and joint mobilisation techniques
- Restoration of full mobility, strength and function specific to the sport
- Return to sporting fitness through individualised exercise programs